A Blog/Vlog chronicling my journey through my game development.
Psyberfire Lane Linking
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
In this video I show how we use the custom flow and lane
linking in Psyberfire to ensure that we are not clogging pipelines, retaining
high velocity and making milestones.
I have officially started working on an Angels List profile for us (See below). It is currently in draft mode, but when it goes live, I will update this post to include the link and finished images. What is Angels List? Angels List is an online resource for Angel investors to easily view companies and projects and invest in them. It streamlines the process of the initial investor ceremony exponentially and also exposes you to investors that would not otherwise have access to you.
As the year comes to an end, we will be making our final pushes for the school year. Some people will part ways and some wont. However, in the spirit of a functional company, we will be doing a review on everyone individually. As such, I have made a fairly encompassing and succinct review form to optimize the process. Its important to note on this one, that it has fillable sections that are not viewable on the iframe, so to really understand what I did, please download the PDF and play with the fillable areas.
Comments
Post a Comment