Bereavement Unity Project Structure



Hello internet,

Today starts my new set of blog posts for the Fall 2014 semester. Starting today I will be posting about my Architecture and Design collaborate classes. In these two classes the same team will be working together to be making a game with the goal of shipping a vertical slice at the end of the semester. The game we are making is called Bereavement. It will be a narrative driven pixel art side-scrolling adventure game. I will get into more detail on the specifics as we go forward with the semester, but for now we are in Sprint 0 (i.e. the planning phase), so there is not a lot of work to be shown. For this task, my primary role will be as Build Master. Today I will be showing off a basic video that shows the Project file structure within the Unity 3D Editor.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Contractor Review

IP Ownership Assignment